Blogger Templates

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Digi Scrapping

Ok I have only dabbled in this so far, however, I signed up to do a Brushworks Class with Big Picture Scrapbooking http://www.bigpicturescrapbooking.com/ and yesterday afternoon I started looking at the lesson plan. It is about using the brushes in Photoshop and the different effects you can create.
Today I have completed the layout that was in the class pack.


I so enjoyed playing around that I decided to do a similar one for my niece using some of the photos from her 21st.











5 comments:

Jenny said...

Well done - I really admire you and Katrina for doing the digi scrapping

Monique said...

Looks great fun Irene, such pretty colours too!

Roo said...

Looks good Irene. Cute pics of your babies. Great colours too.

Roo said...

Oops and cute pic of you too. :-)

Unknown said...

Those layouts look great Irene. I love the one of your neice, how you have put a photo of her as a child as the background brush.