Blogger Templates

Monday, October 1, 2007

Local Spring Show

On 14th September 2007 our local area held the Spring Show. The main focus are the spring blooms but they have sections for the children from the local school and baking and arts and crafts. I usually enter some things into the craft section and this year was no exception.

Although this item didn't win the most outstanding item in the craft section, I was mighty pleased with what I had produced. I have decided that I will never repeat this exercise and this little beaded decoration will now officially be known as the 'family heirloom'

I entered 4 scrapbooking layouts and an album I have been working on for my great niece plus a decorated word that I made at ScrapCamp last year. In total I ended up with most points for the craft section and brought home the cup for the third year in a row!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

WTG Irene! And the beaded heirloom does look as though it took a long time

Monique said...

wow the beaded ornament is awesome Irene you clever thing!

I love the pics of your walk,what a great way to keep fit and looking at all that wonderful scenery.

Just need another Dare layout on here now lol....taken any pics out of your window lately hint, hint!!

Paula said...

That is wonderful Irene & it well deserves its new title as a family heirloom. WTG on getting that trophy for the 3rd year too.

Jenny said...

Oh now you get to keep that cup. If you win a floating trophy three times it becomes yours

Unknown said...

That "family heirloom" must have taken a very long time to make.

Congrats on winning the cup again.