Blogger Templates

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Catching Up again

Having had a few problems logging in it has put me way behind.

Puppies

Can cost you a lot of money if you don't keep an eye on them! Lucy cost me $35 because she chewed a library book - yikes! However, on the upside she is giving us a great deal of fun. I finally got around to figuring out how to take a photo of the 'hurricane' in action - sports mode! She has this toy with a long tail that she takes in her mouth and swirls around and around - it is hilarious to see in action.


Fortunately, Lady continues to tolerate playtime!
As all vaccinations are up to date we are all out walking now - great.

Weather

We have had a a tremendous spell of hot weather again - I really feel the cold when the temp drops below 20 deg now!LOL Took Lucy down to the water yesterday - her first dip - not ablink of the eye she was in and playing. Couldn' t swim as I still had the leash on her but i can see she is going to be a water dog.

Now after all this time of not blogging, I can't remember what I was going to write - duh

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Lucy looks like a cute thing - enjoy her