Blogger Templates

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Atrocious weather

Sleet, freezing wind that would cut you in half and of course the trip to the Island tomorrow won't happen again!

However, I have put my time to good use today by getting 'sort of'' page kits together for my scrapbooking weekend away on Queens Birthday weekend. By 'sort of' I mean that I have picked out the cardstock to match my photos that I will be taking. Then I will just chuck all my rub ons and some embellishments into my tote. That's the downside when you are flying as you have to take weight into consideration. I will be taking my lap top just in case I run out of photos and I can potter and do some digi scrapping.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am sorry that the trip got called off again, although it wouldn't be very nice out there in this kind of weather.

I'm taking my laptop too as I haven't worked out much paper scrapping yet, but I have tons that I can digitally scrap, like all of my project 365 LOL.

Jenny said...

Did you know that you can now take 25kgs of luggage?