Blogger Templates

Monday, June 8, 2009

Queens Birthday weekend

This fell the last weekend in May and Monday was a Public Holiday. I flew up to Wellington for a weekend of scrapbooking and had a fantastic time despite the cold blast of weather! Yep, hail and sleet even though we were staying at sea level.

However, I had a very productive time and completed 24 pages and started on a fairy castle mini album for my great niece Faith's 5th birthday later this year.

I was so chuffed to achieve so much as usually when I go away I talk and don't do much!

I was pleased that Jock dropped me off and picked me up as it was a late flight and we didn't pull up the drive at home until 10pm

Now I need to get my photos of my Motunau Island trip printed for scrapbooking at a crop this Saturday

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Glad you had a good time and you achieved heaps!