Blogger Templates

Sunday, April 25, 2010

A long time missing!

Yep, it's been a long time since I was in blog world but I think I can manage to participate again. I kind of went down hill in a big way when I fractured my heel last September!
I went crafting yesterday and below are a few of the things that I made. It was really enjoyable to get together in a group and share a few laughs.
What I like the best about the day was the faux metal effect using the cuttlebug
This was a photo frame that was covered with cuttlebugged silver card
This was a cuttlebugged silver card frame around the picture

This is a cuttlebugged faux metal sampler card
This a gate fold card and the black and white image has been divided into three


This is a tri fold card and the image has been stamped with versamark and black embossed and the poppy has been coloured with a tombow pen


5 comments:

Jenny said...

Those are so nice! What did you use for the metal?

Irene said...

Silver card put through the cuttlebug then black acrylic paint rubbed over. Very simple but effective

Sonya said...

I love your metal look as well Irene, and your cards are wonderful, love the splash of red with the black and white.

Sonya said...

Love the metal look as well, and your cards are wonderful! Especially love the splash of red with the black and white. You have been super busy!

Cat Stegall said...

Lovely!Going to give this a try!